Saturday 27 December 2014

A Fresh Start


Hello strangers!

So after leaving this blog abandoned for two years, I have decided to reinvent it and give it a brand new look and style. For those who have stayed loyal and still view and follow this blog.. I do not understand why as reading through the old posts and the contents of them are just incredibly embarrassing but hilarious. I would like to use this blog to express my love for fashion and photography, whilst also showing various aspects of my lifestyle, especially now that I am in college. I would love to share my style and the odd bit of help, much like before only much better and without those delightful photos. 

I hope to build up an effective fashion an style blog to share my passion with those who share similar interests. I should hopefully stick to my word and shall try to post regularly.

Thank you!

Hannah ♡

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back, this is kind of what im doing too hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete