Monday 8 April 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul

IT'S SO COLOURFUL!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you what I purchased from Fragrance Direct-
 I spent only £21, so you'll understand how happy I was to get all of this (and more!). Some of the products are missing due to my mum- sorry!



(From left to right) 080 Cherry Pop Maybelline Colour Sensation Pop Stick (£1.99), Calvin Klein Desire Crème Lipstick (£1.99), Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 122 Stylish (£1.99), Essie Mojoto Madness (£1.99), Essie Off The Shoulder (£1.99), Essie Action (£1.99), Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 400 Berry Queen (£1.99), Rimmel London 60 Seconds in 805 Grey Matter (£0.99), Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in 300 Perpetual Plum (I did not purchase this on fragrancedirect but I do know it is available on there).

I will gradually post reviews so if anyone has any questions ill be happy to answer!

(P&P: First Class £1.99, Second Class £2.99) 

Love you all!






IG|floralteacups

3 comments:

  1. I have really wanted to order on Fragrance Direct, I think I will now! Love your blog and your instagram! Would love it if you checked my blog out and maybe followed? beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll check out Fragrance Direct after reading this post, it looks great! - i'm obsessed with Essie nail polish!
    Love your blog also, its lovely x

    Check out my blog - www.luciescorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog :) love the background!!

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete